Tom the Wicked
Temrash mainly functioned as a motive for the team, eluding them until Eva was able to obtain Rachel’s crossroads deal. Within days of that acquisition, he and Zak were sent to the same Mexican restaurant the team was eating at. At that point, Tom suffers a traumatic brain injury just before Temrash is exorcised. Because of that, the team cannot be sure that Tom would survive another exorcism.
After Rachel’s return, Temrash begins to provide the team with information and hang around them more often for reasons unclear. It’s eventually revealed that he got a “red eye” promotion, alarming the team.
- Coping mechanism - It’s heavily hinted that Tem’s sadomasochism and hedonism are ways of willingly absorbing all hell had to throw at him (and Uryphe). He takes all the good and bad there is and seeks pleasure in it.
- Morality - Temrash is genuinely amoral and without empathy. He will attempt empathetic action toward Uryphe because he cares for him, but he does not actually feel it.
- Personality - Malicious, sick, and perverse, his soul has been twisted beyond recognition. He is powerful and has climbed physical rank, but he has no interest in politics or ruling. He’s comfy working for Eva.
- Quirks - His hedonism. His lack of interest in demonic political power. His loving relationship.
- Sex/Love - He is in love exclusively with Uryphe, and has been for ages since meeting him in hell. He continues to have sex with anyone who will let him, however, and cannot be talked out of it, merely learning to just hide his affairs better.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS
- Cassie - He thinks Cassie is the stupidest thing that has ever walked the earth. She is possibly the only cast member he doesn’t hit on. He has a mild respect for her Latin skills.
- David - May or may not be playing a game with David. Unclear. Would never seriously pursue him for fear Eva might “cut it off,” as well he can see David’s fascination with Rachel This doesn’t stop him from hitting on him just to bother his audience or amuse himself.
- Erek - He’s caught Erek with Zak, but he had no idea that Uryphe fell for him. If he knew about Uryphe’s feeling’s he’d throw down with Erek. If he knew what Erek thought of him, he’d tell him off.
- Eva - Temrash’s fearsome boss of badassery. She’s the only one with the ability to make him behave himself.
- Jake - Tom’s brother, Temrash enjoys taunting and manipulating. Jake is half the reason Temrash fucks Marco. In an odd way, he sort of respects him.
- Marco - He was able to tell Marco’s attraction to him, and easily seduced him recently. Both Rachel and Zak caught and interrupted them, but Temrash was able to repeat later. It amuses him to have debauched one of the hunters and to know he can again.
- Rachel - Alternately amused and annoyed by her, Temrash has made comments about her suitability. He tends to target Rachel for team-ups both because of her ability to get the job done, and because he knows it will annoy her. He also tends to target Marco while he knows Rachel is around.
- Tobias - Tobias and Temrash have several face-offs, eventually culminating in a throwdown that finally reveals the extent of Temrash’s power.
- Zak - Temrash and Uryphe have been exclusively in love with some “play” on Uryphe’s side and untold amounts of it on Temrash’s. Their relationship is genuinely loving but frayed because of Temrash’s twisted personality and inability to understand Uryphe.
- Tom and Zak live in a house together in Oregon under the guise of a normal gay couple, teleporting where they need to go.
- Tom has a much longer teleportation range than Zak does.
- Tom has a tattoo between his hip and his groin that prevents Zak from tracking him when he has high blood pressure. ;) Salt makes it ineffective.
- Because of how twisted he’s allowed his soul to become and all the hell he’s absorbed, Tom is much more powerful than he lets on. He finds it convenient to encourage underestimation, however.
- He’s a lazy demon, only engaging in activities Eva forces him to.