Erek the Glamored
Erek can provide unique cover, some spells or specialized ingredients, special knowledge or insight, etc. He rarely allies with the group because he fears a violent nature. If conflict does arise, he flees.
Erek is Daoine, a group of non-violent wandering Sidhe objecting to the Seelie/Unseelie camps. They have the ability to use glamours, flee quickly, and shift into an animal form.
He was once aligned with Seelie until he realized what they were really like and became a nomad. He originally wandered as a wolf, but now appears as a silvery Irish Wolfhound. In humanoid form, Erek is an attractive male with clear, pale skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes. He stands at about 5’11”. His ears have the slightest bit of a point. Even in his humanoid form, his teeth are slightly pointed, and he has become expert at shifting partway, so his canine teeth are visible.
Erek met and fell in love with Zak when the demon was separated from Tom. After Tom caught them, despite his apparent lack of disapproval, Zak broke up with Erek for vague reasons. Four years later, Erek meets the Hunters unbeknownst to Zak. Later meetings are awkward, and Zak desperately tries to avoid a reconnection while Erek makes his disapproval of Tom clear.
Erek, soon encounters the Mockingbird, who becomes his hatesex buddy, though he is still deeply in love with Zak. He wants someone to be loyal to him, and be dependable. Though Mockingbird’s feelings for him are not loving ones, he is reliably there when Erek needs him.
- Coping mechanism - Running. Playing with dogs. Being played with as a dog. Having sex with the Mockingbird. Talking to Rachel.
- Morality - Extremely moral, and very sensitive about those who are not, a list of people which is starting to include himself.
- Personality - He’s desperate for knowledge and incredibly charming.
- Quirks - The fleeing thing.
- Sex/Love - Very charming and loving. When he actually falls in love, he loves hard. Mockingbird coaxed him into a hatemance.
RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER CHARACTERS
- Cassie - The one hunter he truly gets along with.
- David - He’s not sure if David or Temrash angers and disgusts him more, but at least David isn’t standing between him and Zak.
- Jake - Respects Jake, but not sure he trusts someone so dangerous. He does like Jake’s ability to compromise.
- Marco - Definitely does not trust someone so wily, but he likes Marco’s humor.
- Rachel - Unsure of her. Perhaps a little afraid.
- Tobias - Unsure of him and definitely afraid.
- Tom - Hates him with a fiery passion. Makes him sad when Tom is obviously actually in love with Zak and vice versa.
- Zak - Fell in love with him and not sure what to do about it.
- Mockingbird- hates him, but not as much as he hates himself.